Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bellies & Butterflies

A few days ago I had the privilege of shooting my friend Jenny's 38 weeks pregnant belly! And I have to say, this just might be my most favourite belly shoot to date. There was something so peaceful and beautiful that I absolutely LOVED about being able to shoot in the baby's butterfly-themed nursery! Those thoughts and expressions captured ; you can almost read the ponderings in her face it's so beatuiful. Congratulations, Jenny & Brandon, on the any-day-now arrival of baby Madelyn!









3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
She McCord said...

These pictures are fabulous! So good that I might be interested in belly pics for my next pregnancy! :)

Lazaro Family said...

LOVE this nursery. So cute! Great photos, Julie